tatooles ruled incompetent

Officer Wenrich of the Palatine police, on patrol during arrest, was high on drugs, hallucinating, hammered, staggering around, with guns, flipping out, (self evident, right there, in the report), said at trial, I have no rights.

Wenrich was on drugs at trial testimony (where do cops get drugs, evidence room, cop bar or drug dealer shake down? or from the shared Cook County Sheriff sub station on Rand?).

or Wenrich knew 2 time bar president Scotillo was greased by 1 time bar president Tatooles or 3 time mayor Tatooles or maybe, do me a favor and I will do you a favor, type of thing.

Judge Scotillo agreed with Wenrich's I had no rights and praised him every which way.

The appellate court agreed with Scotillo, who agreed with Wenrich, I have no
rights, and praised Wenrich like no tomorrow.

The appellate court agreed with Scotillo that, defense lawyer 1, Tatooles, was incompetent, un fit to be a lawyer.

There for my 6th constitutional amendment rights were taken from me also, unless the constitution considers a incompetent lawyer a-ok (Scotillo made the call early in the trial, then allowed Tatooles to continue as a incompetent lawyer would continue), but what about a
affirmative defense?

I assume Scotillo likes defendants who have incompetent lawyers, as far as I am concerned this is what you get with a 2 time bar president who is judge, who is above the law.

Officer Hunter siting right next to Wenrich for 2 hours, didn't give a shit, its a fellow Palatine cop, besides, Hunter was probably flying also.

Welcome to

Mullins own police department and her village council.
Tatooles own police department and his own village council.

Tatooles pays Mullins police chief $120k, then hires Wenrich's deputy commander Haas, as new police chief. Brown's Chicken veterns.

Mr and Mrs Scotillo's, each 2 term bar presidents, Mrs Scotillo was also news editor for 21 years.

sounds like organized crime, racketeering and intimidation to me
, who ever question's a Scotillo is out of a bar, job, banned, jailed, muged or killed.

That is why Defense lawyer 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 plus, 1 retired supreme court justice and the appellate, did not want to but heads, simply let these cops, continue to do as they please.

I was in my corvette, maybe Wenrich wanted to sell me some of the drugs he was on, because I was not interested, the arrest followed. Nobody asked me if I blew into the machine. I asked Tatooles to review the video's in the interrogation room, at the beginning, before, I knew the fix was in.